Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Screen Printing

I just finished up these shirts for my niece and nephew who live up in Chicago. I need to heat set them tomorrow and take them to the post office. I hope they like them. I used the same screen printing method I used for Adam's father's day shirt. Making it just involves an embroidery hoop, sheer fabric, mod podge, paint brushes, paint, and whatever you want to put it on. 

a narwhal print for my niece who adores animals 

a dr who print for the nephew
(next time he will get the more complicated shirt)


Updates:
-18 lbs to go!
-We found Emma a bed! We are picking it up tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. You are marking things off your "to do" list faster than I can think. I know it feels good. You are marching on in the weight loss department too. You are amazing!My next project:http://imgfave.com/view/1762109
    making the "love" bottles and adding hope and faith for a bridal shower centerpiece. Her colors are grey and pink so the bottles will be slate grey and the flowers will be tiny pink roses.

    ReplyDelete