Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Since it is almost Emma's first birthday, I have been very busy trying to getting everything ready for her party. Here are a few of the things I have been working on. There are so many more things to get done. I already feel like I am running short on time.

The theme of Emma's party is Wonderpets. If you've never heard of them you should check them out on NickJr. It is by far the best children's show I have seen.


invitations


cupcake toppers (wonderpets logo, linny, ming ming, and tuck)


confetti


napkin rings (w/ wonderpets logo)


The next project on my list is to make Emma's birthday outfit and hat. I will hopefully get started on sewing her pants tonight.

1 comment:

  1. i found your blog looking for wonder pets stuff for my daughter's birthday. it looks like the party turned out well and your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete