Monday, June 15, 2009

latest and greatest

my former office building
Today was officially my last day working for HH. I feel like I should be really excited, but I honestly will really miss work. Today just felt like another day at work and that I will wake up tomorrow and go back. I don't think it will really hit me that I don't have to work until we move.



baby bedding
I found the most beautiful baby bedding from dwell. I went to a baby boutique and saw it in person and fell even more in love with it. So, I had to get it! It is our first purchase for our new home.



baby center name poll
After I started our blog name poll I decided to place a baby name poll on the baby website babycenter.com. I was curious what complete strangers thought. 10 hours and 223 votes later the name Emma was victorious. Adam's favorite name has always been Emma mine was Ella. I love the name Emma, but I don't like the fact that it is the most popular name. I told Adam that we can call her Emma, with the stipulation that I can change my mind if I want.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable bedding! Modern, yet just right for a baby. Dwell makes such cute stuff!

    Are you going to call the baby "Emma" or "Emma Jean?" I really like the name, but I wonder if it being so similar to yours could get confusing?

    Congrats on a happy last day at work and all the excitement to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby bed & the name Emma Jean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for really cute baby bedding. Hurray for no more work. Hurray for returning to good old Temple.

    ReplyDelete